DECEMBER 21, 2020 – JANUARY 4, 2021
Don’t let winter break halt progress! Enroll your children in our popular signature intersession program available on-site at our convenient Aiea location. Although this year may have challenged students’ academic growth, we are committed to providing an environment in which learning can optimally continue.
Due to current city and state mandates, space is limited to ensure the safety of students, teachers, and staff. Please apply for your spot early to ensure enrollment.
LIMITED TIME PROMOTION: No enrollment/registration fee for new students (a $50 value)
- Program Dates: December 21, 2020 – January 4, 2021
- Daily intensive instruction Monday through Friday, 8AM – 3PM
- Special Dates: No class on Friday, December 25 and Friday, January 1
- A mid-morning snack break and one-hour lunch break is incorporated into the program. Students are responsible for bringing their own snacks and lunches.
- Curriculum: Students will study the following subjects
|Language Arts||Technology: Basic coding & programming|
|Writing||Geography & History|
|Soroban (Japanese abacus)||Art & Music|
|Japanese language||Communications / Leadership / Public Speaking|
- Application Deadline: December 18, 2020
- Placement / Assessment Test days for new students: December 16-18, 3-6PM
- Tuition: $400
- Current after-school students will have an adjusted tuition. Please contact our office directly for information.
- 10% discount for second child.
COVID-19 related safety policy: The Renaissance Academy is committed to protecting our students and teachers. Admittance into our classroom will not be permitted without a mask – this applies to students, parents, siblings, and any person who comes to drop off and/or pick up students. In addition to social distancing measures and safe “pods” within our classroom, students must undergo temperature checks prior to entrance every morning. We ask for the cooperation of all parents in these measures. Please ensure your child understands the importance and responsibility in appropriate mask wearing. In addition, if your child displays any symptoms – runny nose, slight fever, exhaustion, a cough – that you please notify us and keep them at home. Thank you for helping us to maintain a safe environment for our students and our teachers.
Please fill out the following form to register for our 2020 Winter Intersession program.
If you are a new student, please be aware that we will be in touch with you to schedule placement/assessment. This form covers two students per household. If you’d like to register more than two, please contact us directly.
Once registration and assessment has taken place, you will receive an invoice via email as well as any notifications, news, and updates. Please ensure your email address is one you check regularly and is the most up-to-date way of getting in touch with you.